Frequently Asked Question

Ask Us Anything

Can the occupier change their retailer?
Yes, AUC will advise the customer of their power of choice and the process to facilitate the transfer.
Who owns the Embedded Network Infrastructure?
The gate meter will be in the exempt holder’s name but will remain the property of the distributor. However, the common property and apartment utility metering infrastructure will be AUC’s property and AUC will maintain it.

The body corporate owns the electric cabling.
Who handles the electricity billing?
Our friendly and experienced Australian in-house team. There will be a dedicated utility concierge for the site and a dedicated 1300 number for the site to ensure that exceptional customer service is experienced by all occupants.

Still have questions?

To learn more about our energy solutions, please contact us today.


What They Say About Us

Jocelyn Vaccaro

ceo, company

Rayna Madsen

ceo, company

Abram Lipshutz

ceo, company